Monday, July 5, 2010

MANAGE AND PRIORITIZE: TIME

Someone has rightly said, "You will never find time for anything, if you want time, you must make it possible". In recent days I was stuck by a thought, that some of us seem to undertake extra activities though being busy, while others seem to have no time for any extra activities. The responses we receive says the entire story; 'I am busy', it's impossible', 'I cannot do'. However others respond quite positively i.e., 'I will do my best', let's hope I finish it well'. Yet what impresses me is that they take up the challenge and do their part to the best of their ability. I wonder how they can do it in spite of their busy schedule. Yet, it truly possible, only if one does the required:-
Prioritize the activities, assignment, duties and responsibility
Manage and allot the time according to priority
Use all the talents and potentials to the full
Go out an extra step with special interest and love
Do the difference, by making it one's own
Be responsible for the undertaken opportunity.
Thus, one of such people makes his destiny as future leader, managing his works, duties and responsibilities according to the priority and available time, with special interest and hard work for the benefit of others in need and for his own.

No comments: