Thursday, July 30, 2009

FINE ROWS AUGUST 4, 2009 (part one)



INCOMPREHENSIBLE BY LAWRENCE

In the vast universe that I watch and wonder,
I recognize my powerlessness and nothingness.
I try to find a place and meaning of my existence,
With closed eyes only, do I recognize all these!

Where huge stars, planets and heavenly bodies move around,
Where even minute creatures surround,
Often, I wonder at these mysterious and incomprehensible beings,
And think, what is my place in such a cosmos?

Science discloses new aspects of reality day after day,
Proving cosmos a meaningful whole,
Where man has a place in our incoherent world,
I still meditate - what is man and his place within this universe!

In the day I see all things - big and small,
At night I see all things bright, the star and the moon,
The huge heavenly bodies and the tiny creatures,
All move and exist, I still wonder - how and why!


UNIQUE BY JOMAN DEVASIA

God creates everything unique.
God looks everything unique.
God unites everything unique.
God makes everything unique.

We react to others uniquely.
We destroy everything uniquely.
We separate everything uniquely.
We hate everything uniquely.

You can recreate everything unique.
You can look everyone unique
You can reunite everything unique

No comments: